With New York Fashion Week A/W ’17 drawing to a close, we revel hints and tips from MUA expert and Beauty Bash owner, Annie Carter on how to create ‘the no make-up minimal look.’
With designers such as Yeezy, Zac Posen and Michael Kors opting for subtle flashes of highlighter in the corner of the eye, and a natural base of foundation, it’s easy to create this look at home.
Fake a full night’s sleep with our expert tips below
• For a clean skin look, full coverage products are not necessary
• The key to this look is to use make-up to accentuate your natural beauty, without changing or covering the face too much.
• Use a very hydrating moisturiser for your base, and a light coverage foundation or tinted moisturiser loosely over the face to create an even tone
• Then use a creamy concealer under the eye to conceal and dark circles and blend it out using the foundation brush
• Finally a loose translucent powder over the middle of the face to eliminate any shine